A completely self-contained cleaning microfiber system with backpack. Never use contaminated cleaners to wipe up your floors again. Designed for use with most conventional floor finish and most other cleaning chemicals. The Geerpres® CAT G7 Chemical Applicator Tool dispenses uncontaminated fluid for each new cleaning project. Use a little or a lot – you’re in control. Place your pre-filled chemical bag into the backpack, connect the feeder hose and you are ready to apply your floor care product with the gentle squeeze of the top trigger. New Easy Flow Ball Valve improves flow by 20% – allows for adjustable flow rate. The CAT G7 comes with 1 each – 56 1/2″ aluminum handle, interchangeable 16″ Cling-On nylon flat mop frame, upgraded padded backpack, 7’ chemical feeder hose w/cap and connector, refillable chemical bag (1 ½ gallon capacity), 18” x 5″ premium microfiber scrub/finish mop. For proper cleaning of the CAT G7 use Geerpres® #4561 CAT G7 Clean Out Hose Fitting.
- New backpack design has a sturdier construction and breathable mesh inserts to help keep user cooler. It has adjustable chest, waist and padded shoulder straps to comfortably hold the backpack in place.
- Lightweight powder-coated aluminum handle (Available in 7 colors, see chart).
- Swivel trigger moves with natural movements of the operator, making it more ergonomic. Trigger function allows for continuous flow.
- Dual outlet dispenses fluid at a 90º angle to eliminate liquid collecting on the mop frame.
- NEW 16” Cling-On Plastic Flat Mop Frame—Velcro®-Free. Velcro® is a registered trademark of The Velcro Company
- Refillable Chemical Bags have a 1.5-gallon capacity, are easy-to-fill and install and can be filled with virtually any non-acid floor care chemical.
- New Easy Flow Ball Valve improves flow by 20% and allows for adjustable flow rate.
Also available with 22″ Flat Mop Frames.
CAT G7 Handles are also available with 61 1/2″ aluminum handles.